Heart Rate Variation-
- Plots the balance and activity between Sympathetic and Parasympathetic control along with heart rate, , temperature, and anxiety testing (GSR)
- Calculates the Adaptive Reserve of a patient’s Autonomic Nervous System using Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
Where a patient plots on the INSiGHT HRV graph represents how much reserve that patient has to adapt to daily and eventful stressors.
- Delivers full spine, thermographic scanning results in less than 30 seconds
- Detects and rates fractional temperature differences at every spinal level using infrared technology
- Adjustable sensor positioning allows readings from any size spine (infant or adult) including comparison of fossa temperatures at C1
Surface EMG is the ideal strategy for measuring the combined outcomes of postural and neuromuscular exhaustion.
- Accurate and reliable sEMG scanning delivers postural energy scores and identifies over-stressed and subluxated spinal regions
- Precision engineered to capture neuromuscular interference in both children and adults
- Five separate graphs show patterns of asymmetry and efficiency of postural activity
Thermographic scanning detects patterns of unbalanced temperature regulation. This is a regional autonomic function mediated by the sympathetic motor nerves.